|Correspondence to the Board (Board may take action on any of the following)
- Email from David Abramson voicing concerns of overuse of bee-killing pesticides used by the Mosquito Vector Control to kill mosquitos. (CAO)
- Email from Jennifer Anderson regarding Voter Registration issues. (CAO, Elections)
- Correspondence from Amanda Young, Cindy Pontes, David Neal, Fred Stevens, Heidi Weins, Jacob Gonzales, Katelynn Campaigne, Rob & Steph, Thomas Pontes, Victor Chaney, Christina Daniels, David Callison, Jonalyn Bajurin, Kaelene Reyna, Matt Reyna, Matthew Caldwell, Raymond Collazo, Rudy Baylor, Stephen Paul Carrozzo, Susan Pelican, Terry Galletti, Timothy Woodard, Sandra Knudson and Tim Simmons regarding new COVID recommendations for sports (Agenda Item No. 29 on the September 14, 2021 BOS agenda). (CAO, HHSA)
- Email from Barbara Barajas regarding the purchase of property (Agenda Item No. 40 on the August 31, 2021 BOS agenda). (CAO, Probation)
- Correspondence from Kate Bowen, Les Pfardresher, Mackenzie Whipps, Rachel Long, the Yolo county In-Home Supportive Services Public Authority, Pence Gallery, Cindy Hespe, Heidy Kellison, Leigh Ann Simmons, Rosanna Carvacho Elliott regarding ARP funding (Agenda Item No. 30 on the August 31, 2021 BOS agenda). (CAO)
- Email from Tom Frederick and Pam Welch and the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation regarding the Cannabis Land Use Ordinance (Agenda Item No. 23 on the September 14, 2021 BOS agenda). (CAO, Comm. Svcs.)
- Email Susan Pelican thanking the Board for their commitment. (CAO)
- Letter from Joyful Ranch thanking the Board and Elisa Sabatini for the old lumber from the Stevens Barn. (CAO)
- Notice of Decision from the State Board of Equalization regarding Woodland-Davis Clean Water Agency regarding property values. (CAO)
Correspondence from the Board (Board may take action on any of the following)
- Copy of a letter to US Representative Garamendi in support of the Berryessa Snow Mountain National Expansion Act. (CAO)
- Emergency Preparedness Series - September 13 & 20, 2021.
- Invitation from the Food Bank requesting donations for students.
- Recovery Forum for wildfire victims, September 22, 2021.
- Family Water Alliance fundraiser dinner, November 20, 2021.
- NACo – County News Now – September 14 and 21, 2021.
- NACo - Coronavirus Pandemic Resources for Counties - September 16, 2021
- The CSAC Bulletin – September 9 and 16, 2021.
- Greener Davis (City of Davis Conservation News) - September 2021.
- SacYolo Mosquito Control Notices of Aerial Mosquito Spraying – September 10-12, 15, 21 and 22.
- SacYolo Mosquito Control Notices of Ground Mosquito Spraying – September 9, 10, and 21 and 22.
- Notices from the Fish and Game Commission regarding 1) Petition to list Clara Hunt’s milkvetch as endangered/threatened under the California Endangered Species Act and 2) Proposed Changes in Regulations concerning the Experimental Fishing Permit Program (Phase II).
- City of Woodland Advisory Redistricting Commission, September 13, 2021.
- Yolo County Transportation District Board of Directors, September 13, 2021.
- Commission on Aging and Adult Services, September 15, 2021.
- MCAH, September 15, 2021.
- AAA4 Advisory Council, September 16, 2021.
- PRWAC, September 20, 2021.
- Yolo County Transportation District Board of Directors, September 20, 2021.
- Water Resources Association, September 20, 2021.
- Woodland City Advisory Redistricting Commission, September 20, 2021.
- Yolo County Advisory Restricting Commission, September 20, 2021.
- Woodland City Council, September 21, 2021.
- Yolo County Housing, September 22, 2021.
- Animal Service Planning Agency, September 23, 2021 – CANCELLED.
- Valley Clean Energy Alliance Advisory Committee, September 23, 2021.
- Waste Advisory Committee, September 23, 2021.
- River City Regional Stadium Financing Authority, September 27, 2021 – CANCELLED.
- Library Advisory Board, October 13, 2021.
- MCAH, January 15, 2020.
- Water Resources Association, June 21, 2021
- Commission on Aging & Adult Services, July 21, 2021.
- Waste Advisory Committee, August 26, 2021.