|Correspondence to the Board (Board may take action on any of the following)
- Copy of a letter from the California Department of Aging regarding Yolo Adult Day Health Center compliance with Medi-Cal certification requirements. (CAO)
- Correspondence from the Yolo County Board of Education, Callie Garritson, Heather Lanctot, UCD Professor Ross Thompson, Alison Flory, Anne Main, Shyla Steen, Bobby Weist, Winters City Council Member Jesse Loren and Richard McCann regarding ARP funds. (CAO, Fin. Svcs.)
- Correspondence from Georgia Cochran, Phil and Ruth Marler, The Wild Wings Homeowners Association, and Christine Milligan regarding Item No. 38 (Creation of Wild Wings CSD) on the August 31, 2021 Board of Supervisors agenda. (CAO, Comm. Svcs.)
- Email from the California Department of Insurance regarding Low Cost Auto Insurance Program for residents. (CAO)
- Letter from the Department of Water Resources regarding Levee Maintenance Areas 4 and 12. (CAO)
- Letter from the California Department of Aging regarding the renewal of the certification of County of Yolo Health Services Agency, as a Community-Based Adult Services Medi-Cal provider has been approved through April 30, 2023. (CAO, HHSA)
- Letter from the North Delta Water Agency asking the Board of Supervisors to appoint Thomas Slater as Director of Division 5. (CAO, ACE)
- Email from Hal Houser regarding Yolo County’s mask requirements. (CAO, HHSA)
- Email from the California State Redistricting Commission asking for public input. (CAO)
- Email from David Abramson with concerns over use of bee-killing pesticides used by the Mosquito Vector Control. (CAO)
- Honoring the Unknown Soldier Virtual Presentation – September 8, 2021.
- Invitation to participate in the Yuba Community College District Governing Board Annual 360 Evaluation Survey.
- Registration Open for the 2021 CSAC Annual meeting.
- NACo – Coronavirus Pandemic Resources for Counties – August 26, 30, and September 2, 2021.
- NACo – County News Now – August 31, and September 7, 2021.
- The CSAC Bulletin – August 27, and September 2, 2021.
- Draft Yolo Subbasin Groundwater Sustainability Plan available for public comment.
- SacYolo Mosquito Control Notices of Aerial Mosquito Spraying – August 27, 29, 30 and September 1 and 3-8.
- SacYolo Mosquito Control Notices of Ground Mosquito Spraying – August 30 and 31, and September 1.
- SacYolo News Release regarding Invasive mosquitoes spread to new areas while risk of West Nile Virus continues.
- Cannabis Tax Citizen’s Oversight Committee Special Meeting, August 27, 2021.
- Local Mental Health Board, August 30, 2021.
- River City Regional Stadium Financing Authority, August 31, 2021.
- City of Woodland Special Advisory Redistricting Commission, August 31, 2021.
- Colusa, Sutter and Yolo Regional Child Support Agency Leadership Advisory Committee, September 1, 2021.
- First 5 Yolo, September 1, 2021.
- Woodland-County 2x2, September 1, 2021.
- Woodland City Council, September 7, 2021.
- Yolo County Flood Control & Water Conservation District, September 7, 2021.
- Davis-County 2x2, September 8, 2021.
- IHSS Advisory Commission, September 8, 2021.
- Yolo County Housing Special Meeting, September 8, 2021.
- Health Council, September 9, 2021.
- Planning Commission, September 9, 2021.
- Valley Clean Energy Alliance Board of Directors, September 9, 2021.
- AAA4 Governing Board, September 10, 2021.
- Cottonwood Cemetery District, September 10, 2021.
- Davis-County 2x2, June 9, 2021.
- Health Council, July 8, 2021.
- Yolo County Flood Control & Water Conservation District, August 3, 2021.