|Correspondence to the Board (Board may take action on any of the following)
- Additional Documents from St. John's Board of Directors regarding the sale of the property on the April 26, 2022 Agenda. (CAO)
- Emails from Peter Faye, Nancy Lea, Valerie Olson, Brian Garlick on behalf of Friends of Adult Day Health Care, Linda Wight and Suzanne Reed regarding St. John’s Retirement Village purchase, Agenda Item No. 35, on the April 26, 2022 Agenda. (CAO)
- Comments from Richard Lauckhart he'll be making at the April 26, 2022 BOS meeting. (CAO)
- Email on behalf of Yolo HHSA Employees regarding Employee Appreciation and Retention. (CAO)
- Letter from Yolo Food Bank urging donations for the Big Day of Giving through May 5, 2022. (CAO)
- Letter from Hunter Douglas Fabrication Company informing of their facility closure in West Sacramento. (CAO)
- Final Audit Report of the Methods Employed by Yolo County to Apportion and Allocate Property Tax Revenues for July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2021. (CAO)
- Letter from Wildlife Conservation Board regarding proposed project(s) at upcoming meeting on May 26, 2022. (CAO)
- Email from Alexandra Wanket suggesting a RAD Card for Yolo County. (CAO)
Correspondence from the Board (Board may take action on any of the following)
- Copy of a Letter to Assemblymember Aguiar-Curry in Support of AB 1777, which would expand education access to migrant students in grades K-8 by ensuring at least two Local Education Agencies (LEAs) can provide continuous school instruction during summer months that migrant students are able to attend school. (CAO)
- Copy of a letter to Senator Susan Talamantes Eggman and Assemblymember Joaquin Arambula regarding Adult Protective Services & Public Administrator, Public Guardian, Public Conservators Training Funding. (CAO)
- Letter to the Cities of West Sacramento and Woodland regarding the First 5 Yolo - Welcome Baby Program Funding Match. (CAO)
- Letter to Senator Padilla in support of his Housing for All Act, S. 3788, which would bolster ongoing state and local efforts to create more stable and affordable housing across the nation and in California. (CAO)
- Statewide Safer from Wildfires in 123 Town Hall - May 3, 2022.
- Yolo County Memorial Service, May 25, 2022.
- 2022 Creek Walk, May 25-27, 2022.
- NACo - Coronavirus Pandemic Resources for Counties – April 21, 25 and 28, 2022.
- NACo - County News Now – April 26 and May 3, 2022.
- The CSAC Bulletin – April 22 and 28, 2022.
- Greener Davis – Special Edition April 2022 - All About Trees.
- Yolo County Library Report - May 2022.
- California Department of Water Resources notice re 2022 CVFPP Update Public Draft Available.
- Fish and Game Commission Notice of Proposed Changes in Regulations State Marine Recreational Management Areas.
- Fish and Game Commission Notice of Proposed Changes in Regulations regarding Game Fish Contests.
- Fish and Game Commission Notice of Proposed Emergency Regulations regarding Incidental Take of Southern California Steelhead.
- Local Mental Health Board, April 25, 2022.
- Davis Joint Unified School District 2x2, April 27, 2022.
- West Sac 2x2, April 27, 2022.
- YCH, April 27, 2022.
- EMCC, April 28, 2022.
- Waste Advisory Committee, April 28, 2022.
- Valley Clean Energy Alliance Community Advisory Committee, April 28, 2022.
- Yolo Animal Services Planning Agency, April 28, 2022.
- Yolo County Child Care Planning Council, May 3, 2022.
- Yolo County Flood Control & Water Conservation District, May 3, 2022.
- Executive Commission to Address Homelessness, May 5, 2022.
- Yolo County Debt Committee Special Meeting, May 6, 2022.
- Yolo County Commission on Aging and Adult Services, May 9, 2022.
- Cottonwood Cemetery District, May13, 2022.
- EMCC, January 27, 2022.
- Waste Advisory Committee, March 24, 2022.
- Yolo County Child Care Planning Council, April 5, 2022.
- Yolo County Flood Control & Conservation District, April 5, 2022.
- Cottonwood Cemetery District, April 8, 2022.