|Correspondence to the Board (Board may take action on any of the following)
- Public comment from L. Pfardresher regarding Agenda Item No. 22 (Redistricting Map) on the November 23, 2021 Board of Supervisors agenda. (CAO)
- Correspondence from the Fawns Family, Christopher Dowdy, Russ and Connie Costanza, Demetrio and Maria Campos, Bill Schwarz, Ellie and John Slaven, Brenda and Odell Grooms, Carmel Dalton, Garrett and Jennifer Diehl, Gregory and Betty Daniels, John and Jois Uhlig, John and Luzanne Martin, Michael and Vicki Mott, Nancy and Philip Verghese, Sharon Schwarz, Donald and Linda Smith, Thomas Wilkop, Lawrence and Angela Baltezore, Mark and Katherine Stinson and Georgia Drakakaki regarding the proposed Teichert Shifler Mining Project. (CAO, Comm. Svcs.)
- Emails from Tom Frankel and Keith Volkerts in support of funding for the Yolo Hospice Project. (CAO)
- Letter from Diane Swann thanking the Board for supporting Alternative 8 on Agenda Item No. 28 (County Road 32A Railroad Crossing Relocation Project Study Report) on the November 9, 2021 Board of Supervisors agenda. (CAO, Comm. Svcs.)
- Public comment from Celia Taylor and Mackenzie Johnson regarding Letter #10 on the Correspondence section on the November 23, 2021 Board of Supervisors agenda regarding the Yolo County Child Welfare Social Worker Practitioners letter. (CAO, HHSA, HR)
- Letter from Yolo County Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) asking for monetary donations. (CAO)
- Earthquake Brace and Bolt Program – Registration extended to December 9, 2021.
- NACo – U.S House passes reconciliation package.
- NACo - Coronavirus Pandemic Resources for Counties - November 18 and 22, 2021.
- NACo County News Now – November 30, 2021.
- The CSAC Bulletin, November 18, 2021.
- Updates and Resources from the California Department of Insurance.
- Notice from the California Regional Water Quality Control Board Central Valley regarding the extended opportunity to comment and notice of public hearing for proposed Basin Plan Amendments to the Central Valley Water Board’s Basin Plans.
- Woodland-County 2x2, December 1, 2021.
- Animal Services Planning Agency, December 2, 2021.
- Yolo County Deferred Compensation Committee, December 2, 2021.
- Child Abuse Prevention Council, December 4, 2021.
- Yolo County Child Care Planning Council, December 7, 2021.
- Library Advisory Board, December 8, 2021.
- YECA Governing Board, December 8, 2021.
- Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board, December 9, 2021.
- Fish and Game Commission, December 15-16, 2021.
- Library Advisory Board, October 13, 2021.