|Correspondence to the Board (Board may take action on any of the following)
Correspondence from the Board (Board may take action on any of the following)
- Correspondence from Cathy Starney, Gregory and Rachel Ramirez, Karla and Ryan Hall, Paul and Lori Sinor, Paul Lopez, Peggy Froehlich, 63 Yolo County residents, Alan and Carolyn Holst, Sparrow and India Tang, Heather Querner, Mark Aulman, Jeffrey Warren and Courtney Daniels, Linda and Donald Smith, Barbara Clutter, Paul Coker, Alan Hirsch, Anuj Vaidya, Gabriel Reynolds, Nancy Price, Yolo County Farm Bureau, Ann Liu, Catalina Munoz, Eileen Samitz, Elyse Gunter, Jessica Friedman, John Liu, John H. Martin, Scott Steward and Cache Creek Conservancy regarding the proposed Teichert Shifler Mining Project. (CAO, Comm. Svcs.)
- Email from Gene Trapp and Jo Ellen Ryan regarding Off Highway Vehicle Use (OHV) along Cache Creek. (CAO)
- Email from Bob Gonzalez regarding the CalRTA Proclamation of Retired Teachers. (CAO)
- Comment from Melissa regarding a recent CPS case. (CAO, HHSA)
- Comment from Petrea Marchand on Agenda Item No. 42 on the December 7, 2021 Board of Supervisors agenda. (CAO)
- Email from Susan and Rachel Pelican requesting the repeal of current licensing fees for cannabis cultivation, Item No. 35 on the December 7, 2021 Board of Supervisors agenda. (CAO, Comm. Svcs.)
- Progress Report from the California Emerging Technology Fund Quest for Digital Equity in Closing the Digital Divide 2020. (CAO)
- Message from Andrea Weiss announcing job opportunity of Director of Philanthropic Engagement at Yolo Food Bank. (CAO)
- Email from Christine Golden regarding Board Zoom Meetings with hybrid suggestions. (CAO)
- Email from Ruth Santer requesting American Rescue Plan (ARP) funding be put towards the arts. (CAO)
- Letter announcing the 2020 Census Count Question Resolution operation (CQR). (CAO)
- Email from Kumar Sah voicing concerns of lack of masking at a local gym. (CAO, HHSA)
- Holiday Greetings from the Yolo County Office of Education. (CAO)
- Letter from the Family Water Alliance, Inc. asking for monetary donations. (CAO)
- Letter to the Central Valley Flood Protection Board with comments to the Working Draft of the 2022 Update to the Central Valley Flood Protection Plan (CAO)
- Early bird registration deadline approaching for the 2022 NACo Legislative Conference on February 12-16, 2022.
- NACo - Coronavirus Pandemic Resources for Counties – December 2, 9, 16, 2021.
- NACo - County News Now – December 7, 14, 2021 and January 4, 2022.
- NACo - Public Health Human Services Infrastructure Among Top Investments from County Recovery Funds.
- 2022 NACo Achievement Awards Now Open.
- The CSAC Bulletin – December 16, 2021.
- Greener Davis – December 2021.and January 2022.
- Four Fish and Game Commission notices regarding 1) Proposed Emergency Regulations - Low Flow Fishing Restrictions Due to Drought Conditions, 2) Regulations of Commercial Harvest of Kelp and Other Aquatic Plants, 3) 90-Day Extension of Emergency Regulations regarding the Western Joshua Tree, and 4) Proposed Revisions and Order of Items to the December 15-16, 2021 Agenda.
- USFWS Seeks Comment on Proposed Protections for Foothill Yellow-Legged Frog.
- Notice from the CA Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley re solicitation of comments on the proposed 2021 Triennial Review Workplan.
- NACo is now accepting interim policy resolutions for 2022 Legislative Conference.
- Notice from the CA Dept of Water Resources re Draft Conservation Strategy Available for Public Review.
- Department of Fish and Wildlife regarding 2022-23 Antleress and Either-Sex Deer Hunts.
- Technical Advisory Committee to the Yolo County Transportation District, December 6, 2021.
- Yolo County Flood Control & Water Conservation District, December 7, 2021 and January 4, 2022
- Woodland City Council, December 7, 16, 21, 2021.
- Davis-County 2x2, December 8, 2021 and January 12, 2022.
- IHSS Advisory Committee, December 8, 2021.
- Planning Commission, December 9, 2021.
- Woodland City Council Special Meeting, December 9, 2021.
- YCPARMIA, December 9, 2021.
- Colusa, Sutter and Yolo Regional Child Support Agency Leadership Advisory Committee, December 10, 2021.
- Yolo County Transportation District Board of Directors, December 13, 2021 and January 10, 2022.
- Yolo County Housing, December 15, 2021.
- Fish and Game Commission, December 15-16, 2021 – REVISED.
- Valley Clean Energy Community Advisory Committee, December 16, 2021.
- Committee on Capital Investments, December 16, 2021.
- Woodland City Council-Woodland Finance Authority, January 4, 2021.
- Yolo County Child Care Planning Council, January 4, 2022.
- Woodland-County 2x2, January 5, 2022.
- YECA, January 5, 2022.
- Yolo County Commission on Aging & Adult Services, January 5, 2022.
- YCPARMIA Special Meeting, January 6, 2022.
- YECA Governing Board, Special Session, January 10, 2022.
- YCPARMIA, August 26, 2021.
- Davis-County 2x2, October 13 and December 8, 2021.
- EMCC, October 28, 2021.
- Yolo County Flood Control & Water Conservation District, November 2, 2021.
- Yolo County Commission on Aging and Adult Services, November 3, 2021.
- Yolo County Child Care Planning Council, December 7, 2021.
- Yolo County Flood Control & Water Conservation District, December 7, 2021.