|Under the terms of this professional services agreement, Contractor proposes to provide the following professional planning services to assist the County with Property and Casualty Insurance:
This contract shall terminate on April 30, 2022, unless extended by supplement agreement duly executed by the Contractor and the County prior to the date of termination.
- Analyze all asset valuation in preparation of seeking the best proposals of Property and Casualty Insurance.
- Review and analyze all asset valuation and review the County's current insurance coverage in all areas of risk.
- Determine whether the County's buildings (assets) and County's current policies are under or over insured.
- Access all markets, obtain proposals and coverages, review and analyze all markets. This consists, but is not limited to, property and casualty to include automobile, windstorm and hail, fire, flood, inland marine, hanger keeper, and crime policy, public official, workers compensation, and volunteer coverages.
- Assist Risk Management and Purchasing Agent in drafting a request for proposals and provide analysis of proposals for the Property and Casualty insurances, if necessary for annual coverages.
- Prepare a spreadsheet of all proposals for comparisons and evaluations.
- Present all proposals, spreadsheet, to the insurance committee consisting of the County Judge, Risk Management, Commissioners Court Administration Manager, Purchasing Agent, and County Commissioner Precinct #3 for review and make recommendation for coverages.
- Attend County Commissioners Court meetings, as required. Continuous review/analysis and recommendations on all areas of risk, including public official liability, property, casualty, and worker's compensation. This consists, but is not limited to, property and casualty to include automobile, windstorm and hail, fire, flood, inland marine, hanger keeper, and crime policy, public official, workers compensation, and volunteer coverages.
- Provide advice and make recommendations to the County Judge and Risk Management.