Commissioners Court - Regular
Return to the Agenda
MOU for services with TAMU-Colonia Program
Tara Corwin, Commissioners Court Admin
Commissioner Pct 2
Discuss and approve Memorandum of Understanding for services with Texas A&M University – Colonias Program regarding Innovative Readiness Training Submittals.
Innovative Readiness Training (IRT) is a Department of Defense military training opportunity that delivers joint training opportunities to increase deployment readiness. IRT provides key services (health care, construction, transportation and cybersecurity) with lasting benefits for our American communities.
We have three missions coming this June, 2021 to Nueces County.
Civil 36 military personnel (surveys)
This group will be assisting in gathering information in the rural subdivisions/colonias areas to update our Nueces County Colonia Comprehensive Plan regarding water, sewer, housing improvements needs and demographics information. This information will help us to apply for federal and state grants.
Engineering – Marines and Navy- 50 personnel
This group will assist Nueces County with the following road rehabilitation and maintenance.
- CR 77 from FM 624 to CR 52 -road rehab and maintenance
- CR 73A from FM 624 to Wade Street – road milling and maintenance
- CR 6 Carreta Creek maintenance
- Belk Lane road rehab and maintenance
- CR 18 drainage ditch by CR 75A in front of Fiesta Ranch Subdivision (also Pct 3 area)
- CR 18, CR 75A, CR 75 B and CR 16 - road rehab and maintenance.
- CR 83 ditch maintenance from CR 42 to CR 44 – CR 40 (both ends not middle)
- Fairground RV Park area reconstruction will be done by Navy Team.
Medical – US Army North and Army Reserves – 195 military personnel
Medical group will provide NO COST medical services to the public in 6 locations.
Medical service dates June 15 to June 24, 2021. Locations are as follows:
- Johnny Calderon County Building, 710 E. Main, Robstown
- Banquete Elementary, 5436 Bulldog Lane, Banquete
- Petronila Elementary, 2391 CR 67, Petronila
- La Nueva Jerusalem Iglesia, 2615 Tierra Poniente, Robstown (Tierra Grande)
- Bishop County Multi-Purpose Building, 115 South Ash St, Bishop
Veterinary Clinic at the RMB Fairgrounds Equestrian Center, Robstown
(Small animals only) June 15 to June 24
Information about available funds
Funds NOT Available:
Account Code(s) for Available Funds
MOU w/ Texas A&M University
AgendaQuick ©2005 - 2022 Destiny Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.