Commissioners Court - Regular
Return to the Agenda
Courthouse/Jail Elevators - Modernization 2019
Annette Mouttet, Public Works
Discuss and authorize the County Judge to enter into Modernization Proposals with Thyssenkrupp Elevator Corporation for the following elevators;
1. Four (4) Courthouse Tower Elevators.
2. Three (3) Jail Elevators.
1. Courthouse Tower Elevators (1-4) have been out of service for over a month or more during the past year. Modernized in 2005.
2. Three (3) Jail Elevators were installed in 1989 (9, 10, 11) and Jail Elevator 9 has been out of service since April 2019.
Courthouse Tower Elevators 1-4 should be modernized to accommodate heavy traffic in the Courthouse.
Jail Elevators 9, 10, and 11 should be modernized due to obsolete parts resulting in elevators out of service for months.
1295 Form Certificate No. 2019-555496 has been filed with the Texas Ethics Commission.
Information about available funds
Funds NOT Available:
Account Code(s) for Available Funds
Source of Funds:
2019 Tax Notes
- Courthouse Tower Elevators (1-4) - $1,358,833.00
- Jail Elevators (9-11) - $784,916
Courthouse Tower Elevators Porposal
Nueces County Jail Elevators Proposal
AgendaQuick ©2005 - 2021 Destiny Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.