| CALL TO AUDIENCE - at this time, any member of the public is allowed to address the Commission on any issue not listed on today’s agenda. Pursuant to the Arizona open meeting law, individual Commission members may ask Town staff to review the matter, ask that the matter be placed on a future agenda, or respond to criticism made by speakers. However, the Commission may not discuss or take legal action on matters raised during "Call to Audience." In order to speak during "Call to Audience", please specify what you wish to discuss when completing the blue speaker card.
|POSTED: 3/12/21 at 5:00 P.M. by P.P.
When possible, a packet of agenda materials as listed above is available for public inspection at least 24 hours prior to the Commission meeting in the Town Clerk's Office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. The Town of Oro Valley complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If any person with a disability needs any type of accommodation, please notify the Town Clerk’s Office at least five days prior to the Commission meeting at 229-4700.
INSTRUCTIONS TO SPEAKERS
Members of the public have the right to speak during any posted Public Hearing. However, those items not listed as a Public Hearing are for consideration and action by the Budget and Finance Commission during the course of their business meeting. Members of the public may be allowed to speak on these topics at the discretion of the Chair.
In accordance with Amendment #2 of the Mayoral Proclamation of Emergency issued on March 27, 2020, the following restrictions have been placed on all public meetings until further notice:
1. In-person attendance by members of the public is prohibited.
2. Members of the public can either watch the public meeting online https://www.orovalleyaz.gov/town/departments/town-clerk/meetings-and-agendas or, if they would like to participate in the meeting (e.g. speak at Call to Audience or speak on a Regular Agenda item), they can attend the meeting and participate via the on-line meeting application, Zoom, https://orovalley.zoom.us/j/97650656079?pwd=K2RuOFdIYVE0aEhBZk56cnNEZVk4Zz09, or may participate telephonically only by dialing 1-253-215-8782 then enter Meeting ID: 976 5065 6079 , then enter Passcode: 486915 prior to or during the posted meeting.
3. If a member of the public would like to speak at either Call to Audience or on a Regular Agenda item, please "raise your hand" during the meeting when the Chair announces that it is the appropriate time to do so. For those participating in the meeting through Zoom, place your cursor towards the bottom, middle of the page and look for the "Raise Hand" icon and click on it to "Raise Your Hand" to speak. For those participating via phone only, press *9 to "Raise Your Hand".
4. All members of the public who participate in the Zoom meeting either with video or telephonically will enter the meeting with microphones muted. For those participating via computer/tablet/phone device, you may choose whether to turn your video on or not. Those participating via computer/tablet/phone device can click the “Raise Your Hand” button during the Call to the Public or Regular Agenda item, and the Chair will call on you in order. For those participating by phone, you can press *9, which will show the Chair that your hand is raised. When you are recognized at the meeting by the Chair, your microphone will be unmuted by a member of staff and you will have three minutes to speak before your microphone is again muted.
5. If a member of the public would like to submit written comments to the Budget and Finance Commission for their consideration prior to the meeting, please email those comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than sixty minutes before the public meeting. Those comments will then be electronically distributed to the public body prior to the meeting. If you have questions, please contact Alison Cote, at 520-229-4760 or email at email@example.com
Thank you for your cooperation.
“Notice of Possible Quorum of the Oro Valley Town Council, Boards, Commissions and Committees: In accordance with Chapter 3, Title 38, Arizona Revised Statutes and Section 2-4-4 of the Oro Valley Town Code, a majority of the Town Council, Board of Adjustment, Historic Preservation Commission, Parks and Recreation Advisory Board, Stormwater Utility Commission, and Water Utility Commission may attend the above referenced meeting as a member of the audience only.”