Print Back to Calendar Return
  42.       
AGENDA COMMITTEE MEETING
Meeting Date: 06/06/2018  
Requested By: Ron Hanaver, KNOX RECOVERY/VETERANS TREATMENT COU
Department: KNOX RECOVERY/VETERANS TREATMENT COU  
Requires Expenditure of Funds:    NO
Funded in Current Budget:    NO
Appropriation Required:    NO

Information
CAPTION
Consideration of a Resolution of the Commission of Knox County, Tennessee, approving a continuing Tennessee State Grant for the Knox Recovery Court and Knox County Veterans Treatment Court.  The grant provides approximately 85% of the operational funds for the Program.  Additionally, the other 15% is generated through fees.  No local match is required. The Knox Recovery Court and Knox County Veterans Treatment Court, is a State Certified Recovery Court Program recognized by the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.
(Knox Recovery / Veterans Treatment Court)

Attachments
No file(s) attached.

AgendaQuick©2005 - 2018 Destiny Software Inc., All Rights Reserved