|The supplemental appropriations are for the following purposes:
- $2,602,000 return of advance from Transformative Economic Development Fund to General Fund for purchase of the Marian Meadows land in March 2020 (covered by Note proceeds).
- $1,000,000 advance from General to Capital Improvement Fund for advance funding of Veterans Memorial.
- $200,000 reduction of previous transfer from General to Capital Improvement Fund (reclassify as advance).
- $220,928.32 transfer from FEMA Fund to Fire Capital/Equipment Fund for grant portion of power cots purchase.
- $3,000,000 for energy efficiencies improvement project (split between General and State Highway funds and covered by lease proceeds).
- $81,805 to cover differences in 2020 Aquatic Center revenues and expenses.
- $31,195 decrease in Rose Music Center personnel expenses.
- $249,189 to cover differences in 2020 Rose Music Center revenues and expenses.
- $398.00 decrease to Coronavirus Relief Fund for reduction in estimated interest income available to spend.
- $7,400 for additional dollars requested from ODOT for smooth seal coat of SR202.
- $5,234,172 for Council approved purchase of various properties and related expenses (covered by Note proceeds).
- $243,021.15 for purchase of power cots for Fire Department ($220,928.32 covered by FEMA Grant).