The proposed use presents the provision of limited transient lodging accommodations to the general public, representing a limited commercial use that is compatible with the surrounding neighborhood of this location, and is generally consistent with the City’s Land Development Code and Comprehensive Plan with appropriate restriction therefore; Staff recommends the Planning Board forward a recommendation to approve the request with the following conditions:
1) The maximum occupancy ensures compliance with City Code Section 8.5-43. - Required space in dwelling units, based upon the size of each unit;
2) Registration of the property manager accessible at all times, to resolve complaints or violations of City Code;
3) Issuance of guide booklets (available from Code Enforcement) for renters regarding local rules and public service resources to minimize conflicts; and
4) The applicant files for and obtains St. Lucie County & City of Fort Pierce Business Tax Licenses within thirty (30) days of Conditional Use approval.
5) Limit no more than 2 vehicles per unit.