City Commission Regular Meeting
Return to the Search Page
Return to the Agenda
Agenda Item # 11.p.
2018 Street Resurfacing
Approve Change Order No. 3 with Lynch Paving for 2018 Street Resurfacing in an amount not to exceed $352,877.00.
This is a request for the execution of Change Order No. 3 to the existing contract, Furnish and Install Asphaltic Concrete, Bid No. 2016-016, with Lynch Paving and Construction Company of Okeechobee, Florida. This change order is for the milling and resurfacing of the following streets:
1. 11th Street from Mississippi Avenue to Georgia Avenue
2. 12th Street from Mississippi Avenue to Georgia Avenue
3. Texas Court from Mississippi Avenue to Georgia Avenue
4. Mississippi Avenue from 10th Street to 13th Street
5. Kentucky Avenue from 10th Street to 13th Street
6. Hibiscus Avenue from 11th Street to 13th Street
Work will also include the reconstruction of twenty (20) crosswalks along the Avenue D corridor between 7th Street and 25th Street.
The total cost of these improvements totals $352,877.00
The Engineering Department recommends approval of this change order to Lynch Paving and Construction Company.
Terminate existing contract and solicit new bids for annual paving contract
Jack Andrews, City Engineer
Mike Reals, Public Works Manager
Bob Gent, Lynch Paving
2018 Street Resurfacing funded by Account No. 001-6000-513-6310
Lynch Change Order No. 3
04/27/2018 01:29 PM
04/27/2018 03:13 PM
Form Started By:
04/24/2018 08:54 AM
Final Approval Date:
AgendaQuick ©2005 - 2020 Destiny Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.