Approval with the following conditions:
1) The floor plan is adjusted or the two (2) eastern most bedrooms are eliminated to ensure the ACLF use does not occupy a portion of the building located within twenty (20) feet of the right-of-way as restricted by City Code Section 22-87;
2) The site improvements include a safe and efficient sidewalk linkage shall be provided between building entrances and parking areas, and adjacent portions of the development, and adjacent rights-of-way, pursuant to City Code Section 22-62 (b) & (d)(2) . This shall include at least one accessible route in accordance with the Florida Accessibility Code shall connect buildings to parking areas and adjacent rights-of-way;
3) The applicant integrate designated outdoor space for occupants on-site;
4) The applicant permits and completes a crosswalk at the 6th Street side of the establishment to provide safe pedestrian connectively from the site to the adjacent uses to the east;
5) A signed and sealed survey is provided with any site work permits to complete the improvements proposed; and
6) The applicant establishes a emergency management plan, consistent with Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) and Florida Department of Elder Affairs Rule 59AER17-1, to include protocols for the facility and patients which includes the acquisition and installation of a sufficient generator equipped to ensure ambient temperatures will be maintained at 80 degrees or less for a period of a minimum of ninety-six (96) hours in the event of the loss of electrical power, storage and safe maintenance of sufficient fuel to operate said generator(s) is provided, and a contract for services necessary to maintain and test the equipment and its functions to ensure the safe and sufficient operation of the generator system.