Special Magistrate Hearing - Building
Return to the Search Page
Return to the Agenda
206 Dundas Court
October 8, 2012
Type of Presentation:
Ave B Cottages LLC
1109 S 33rd St
Ft Pierce FL 34947
2018 S 10th St Unit A
Ft Pierce FL 34950
Section 5-188.8.131.52 Unsafe Building, Section 5-1.105.1 Permit Required, IPMC 108.1.2 Unsafe Equipment, IPMC 304.13 Window, Door frames, IPMC 305.3 Interior Surfaces, IPMC 603.1 Mechanical Equipment
Order Determining Violation - September 16, 2015
Affidavit of Non-Compliance - June 21, 2016
Order Approving Respondent's Request for Extension of Time (60 days) - April 21, 2017
Affidavit of Non-Compliance - June 21, 2017
Order Assessing Fine and Imposing Lien - June 6, 2018
1. September 16, 2015 - Special Magistrate found owner, Damion Mackey responsible for the violation and gave him 60 days to obtain a permit or a fine of $100.00 per day may begin to accrue.
2. A permit for the work was renewed on December 17, 2015, but expired on June 14, 2016 with no inspections.
3. June 21, 2016 an Affidavit of Non-Compliance was ordered and fines began to accrue on this date.
4. April 19, 2017 a Massey Hearing resulted in an Order Approving Respondent's Request for Extension of Time of 60 days was approved. Fines were stopped on this date.
5. June 21, 2017 - An Affidavit of Non-Compliance was ordered, when a permit was not obtained/renewed. Fines resumed accruing on this date.
6. June 6, 2018 - An Order Assessing Fine and Imposing Lien was done and ordered. Fines total $151,550.00 as of October 13, 2020.
To be determined.
Lien Reduction Req
Form Started By:
10/13/2020 02:26 PM
Final Approval Date:
AgendaQuick ©2005 - 2021 Destiny Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.