Special Magistrate Hearing - Building
Return to the Search Page
Return to the Agenda
204 Dundas Court
October 8, 2012
Type of Presentation:
Ave B LLC
1109 S 33rd St
Ft Pierce FL 34947
2018 S 10th St Unit A
Ft Pierce FL 34950
Section 5-22.214.171.124 Unsafe Building, Section 5-1.105.1 Permit Required, IPMC 108.1.2 Unsafe Equipment, IPMC 304.13 Windows, and Door frames, IPMC 603.1 Mechanical Equipment, IPMC 304.14 Insect Screens, IPMC 304.18.1 Building Security - Doors, IPMC 305.4 Walking Surfaces, IPMC 605.1 Electrical Equipment
Order Determining Violation - September 16, 2015
Affidavit of Non-Compliance - June 16, 2016
Order Approving Respondent's Request for Extension of Time (60 days) - April 21, 2017
Affidavit of Non-Compliance - June 21, 2017
Order Assessing Fine and Imposing Lien - June 5, 2018
1. September 16, 2015 - Special Magistrate found owner, Damion Mackey, responsible for the violation and gave him 60 days to obtain a permit or a fine of $100.00 may be assessed.
2. Permit 12-2214 was obtained, expired, renewed and expired again with no inspections. The final expiration was on June 14, 2016.
3. An Affidavit of Non- Compliance was issued on June 16, 2016. Fines began on June 20, 2016.
4. Massey Hearing on April 19, 2017 resulted in Order Approving Respondent's Request for Extension of Time for 60 days. This was done and ordered on April 21, 2017. Fines were stopped on this date
5. Affidavit of Non-Compliance was issued on June 21, 2017 when no permits were obtained or renewed. Fines were restarted on this date.
6. An Order Assessing Fine and Imposing Lien was ordered on June 6, 2018. Fines total $151,550.00 as of October 13, 2020.
To be determined.
Lien Reduction Req
Form Started By:
10/13/2020 12:47 PM
Final Approval Date:
AgendaQuick ©2005 - 2021 Destiny Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.