City Council Regular Meeting (6:00 PM) INCLUDES ACTION ITEMS
Return to the Search Page
Return to the Agenda
Tessa Wessel, Civil Engineer
Authorize the City Manager to enter into a Professional Services Contract with EPS Group, Inc. to prepare design plans for the implementation of flashing yellow arrows at 10 intersections in an amount not to exceed $32,490.
I move to approve entering into a contract with EPS Group, Inc. as presented.
This project will involve preparing 60%, 90%, and 100% design plans to implement flashing yellow arrows at 10 intersections within the City of El Mirage. The 10 intersection locations include:
- Dysart Road & Thunderbird Road
- Dysart Road & Cactus Road
- 129th Avenue & Thunderbird Road
- El Mirage Road & Thunderbird Road
- El Mirage Road & Cactus Road
- El Mirage Road & Peoria Avenue
- El Mirage Road & Cinnabar Avenue
- El Mirage Road & Joe R Ramirez Road
- El Mirage Road & Olive Avenue
- Frontage Road & Thunderbird Road
These improvements have been budgeted in the FY21-26 CIP Budget, Activity No. 62112, and are funded in the FY20/21 budget. The amount requested will allocate $32,490 for design.
ACCOUNT TO BE CHARGED:
PSC Flashing Yellow Arrows
Project Area Exhibit
Approved On Call List
AgendaQuick ©2005 - 2021 Destiny Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.