Download PDF Packet
Alamo Area Council of Governments
Regional Emergency Preparedness
Advisory Committee Meeting
November 15, 2017 - 1:30pm
Al J. Notzon Board Room
8700 Tesoro Drive, Suite 100
San Antonio, TX 78217-6228
Please Silence ALL Electronic Devices
Meeting called to Order.
This time is for anyone to comment to the Advisory Committee on issues and items of concern. There will be no deliberation or action on these comments. Time allowed is at the discretion of the Chairman, with three (3) minutes being customary.
Consider and act upon approval of the October 18, 2017 minutes.
Discussion and appropriate action on subcommittee reports.
A. Critical Infrastructure and Key Recourses
- Chair: Chris Stokes Co-Chair: Jeffery Moore
B. Emergency Management and Community Preparedness
- Co-Chair: Keith Lutz Co-Chair: Carey Reed
C. Emergency Response - Fire
- Chair: Walton Daughtery Co-Chair: Derek Wrenn
D. Emergency Response - Law Enforcement
- Chair: Al Ballew Co-Chair: Luis Lopez
E. Inter-Operable Communications
- Chair: Robert Adelman Co-Chair: Jeff Wendling
F. IT/Fusion Center
- Chair: Victor Wells Co-Chair: Jeffery Fincke
- Chair: Eric Epley Co-Chair: Scott Hitchman
H. Public Health and Agriculture
- Chair: Sammy Sikes Co-Chair: Roger Pollok
I. Strategic Planning
- Chair: Jeffrey Dean Co-Chair: Leigh Middleton
Overview of the recently implemented Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Regulations.
Discussion and appropriate action on the reclassification of the Schertz FY2018 Regional Hazmat Team Enhancement Grant.
Review of the SHSP Call for Projects FY2018.
1. Overview of REPAC Bylaws 2017
2. Overview of Regional Guidelines
3. Overview of Subcommittee Goals
Discussion and appropriate action on nominations for REPAC Chair and Vice Chair.
Items to be placed on next meeting's agenda.
Next Meeting Date:
December 20, 2017
This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. The accessible entrance is located at the front entrance of 8700 Tesoro Drive. Accessible parking spaces are also available. Please contact AACOG for auxiliary aids and services for the hearing impaired, including interpreters for the deaf, at (210) 362-5200 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting or by calling Texas Relay at 7-1-1 for assistance.
AgendaQuick©2005 - 2017 Destiny Software Inc., All Rights Reserved