|Members Elect the Directors for The Woodlands Convention & Visitors Bureau Board of Directors;
|In accordance with the Bylaws of The Woodlands Convention and Visitors Bureau (TWCVB), a 501 (c)(6) nonprofit corporation, Members of TWCVB are charged with the responsibility of electing Directors to serve on the Board of Directors for TWCVB. The election of Directors by Members shall occur at the Board of Director’s and Members’ Annual Meeting at the principal office of TWCVB, 2801 Technology Forest Boulevard, The Woodlands, Texas 77381, on January 14, 2020 at 11:30 a.m.
The Woodlands Township Board of Directors appointed Shelley Sekula-Gibbs, John Anthony Brown, and Bruce Rieser to serve as the Members of TWCVB. The Woodlands Township Board of Directors gave authority to the three appointed TWCVB Members to elect the Directors of the TWCVB Board of Directors at the TWCVB Members’ Annual Meeting on Tuesday, January 14, 2020.
Directors Under Consideration for Election by Incoming Members of TWCVB
The Members of TWCVB (John Anthony Brown, Bruce Rieser, and Shelley Sekula-Gibbs) are considering the following individuals to serve on the Board of Directors of TWCVB for the 2020 term:
- John Anthony Brown, CVB Member, Township Director;
- Fred Domenick, General Manager of The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center;
- Ted Harris, Senior General Manager of The Woodlands Mall;
- JJ Hollie, President & CEO of The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce;
- Bruce Rieser, CVB Member, Township Director;
- Shelley Sekula-Gibbs, CVB Member, Township Director;
- Jenny Taylor, General Manager of Market Street;
- Kevin Viteri, General Manager of The Embassy Suites at Hughes Landing;
- Nick Wolda, CVB President, Township Director of Community Relations
|Elect and appoint the individuals to TWCVB's Board of Directors to serve from January 2020 until the Annual Meeting in January 2021.