|Providing public service is a 24 hour, 7 day per week responsibility for The Woodlands Township. Recognizing the importance to provide residents the ability to report urgent service matters and receive assistance after the regular 7 am to 5:30 business hours, the Township staffs an "On Call Supervisor" daily that responds to such calls for service.
There are four ways for community members to report a concern to The Woodlands Township:
- Call The Woodlands Township Resident Care Center at 281-210-3800 during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- For assistance after hours with urgent service matters other than emergencies, residents can call 281-210-3800 and press nine (9). Any time during the automated announcement, they can press nine (9) again to be connected to the After Hours Supervisor.
- Residents can submit concerns online through TheWoodlands311 service request system on the Township's web site on the "Report a Concern" page. Registration is not required.
- Or they can download TheWoodlands311 app on a mobile device and track the progress of the report/ request.
Community members can also find many answers to Frequently Asked Questions
on the Township website.
Approximately 650 after hours telephone calls are received each year by the "On-Call Supervisors".
- The majority of the calls (68%) are received on the weekends.
- Most of the after hours calls originate from the Township's security alarm company reporting security alarms they received from the security systems at the swimming pools and offices. 96% of those alarm calls are false alarms or employee error.
- 45% of the after hours calls are dispatched to on-duty Park Rangers to investigate or respond to the request/ report.
- 55% of the after hours calls received are from residents with general information questions on how to rent a park or pavilion, the hours of operation for the pools, volunteer opportunities.
A more detailed presentation will be provided at the Board of Directors meeting.