BOARD OF CITY COMMISSIONERS
October 19, 2015 AT 6:30 P.M.
COMMISSION CHAMBERS AT CITY HALL
CALL TO ORDER
DECLARATION OF A QUORUM
All motions will be made in the affirmative. The fact that a commissioner makes or offers a second to a motion does not mean that the commissioner must vote in favor of passage.
Consider approval of Consent Agenda:
Minutes from the October 5, 2015 regular meeting.
Acknowledge the following minutes and reports:
• License Payment Report for September 2015
• Project Payment Report for September 2015
• Shawnee Urban Renewal Authority Minutes from July 7, 2015 and September 9, 2015 meetings
• Planning Commission Minutes from September 2, 2015
Lake Lease Renewals/Transfers:
• Lot 1 Roewe Tract, 15511 Perry Rd.
Lessees: Raymond and Jennifer Burrell
• Lot 3 Johnston Tract, 16808 Magnino Rd.
Lessee: Lonnie Cox
• Lot 5 Coffman Tract, 15309 Perry Rd.
Lessee: William Holloway
• Lot 1 Magnino A Tract, 17300 Magnino Rd.
Lessees: Elmer and Brenda Lucas
• Lot 1 Coffman Tract, 15407 Perry Rd.
Lessees: Stanley and Jacqueline Mills
• Lot 3 Coffman Tract, 15403 Perry Rd.
Lessees: Charles and Marilyn Moore
• Lot 10 Magnino A Tract, 17236 Magnino Rd.
Lessee: Alene Topping
• Lot 4 Magnino A Tract, 17100 Magnino Rd.
Lessee: Mark White
Authorize staff to solicit proposals for the following:
(1) Snow and Ice removal assistance from city streets;
(2) Debris removal assistance; and
(3) Debris removal monitoring.
Shawnee Public Library Board
Robert Currie – 1st Full Term Expires 06/30/2017
Acknowledge City of Shawnee Holiday Schedule for 2016.
Approve Change Order No. 1 for Shawnee Splash Project.
(A three minute limit per person)
(A twelve minute limit per topic)
Presentation by Safe Events For Families regarding the Annual Christmas Parade.
A public hearing and consideration of an ordinance to rezone with a Conditional Use Permit for property located at 1101 West 45th Street from A-1; Rural Agricultural to A-1; Rural Agricultural with Conditional Use Permit. Case No. #P14-15 Applicants: Kenneth and Donna Massey
(Deferred by Planning Commission to the November 4, 2015 Planning Commission meeting.)
Consideration of an ordinance amending the Shawnee Municipal Code to prohibit texting while driving.
Consideration of an ordinance amending the Shawnee Municipal Code prohibiting certain conduct during a declared emergency.
Discussion, consideration and possible action for the retention of counsel in Circle D Pawn No. 4, Inc., et al. v City of Shawnee, et al., United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, Case No. CIV-15-805-F.
Acknowledge Sales Tax Report received October 2015.
City Manager Update
(Any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the agenda)
Phyllis Loftis, CMC, City Clerk
The City of Shawnee encourages participation from its citizens in public meetings. If participation is not possible due to a disability, notify the City Clerk, in writing, at least forty-eight hours prior to the scheduled meeting and necessary accommodations will be made. (ADA 28 CFR/36)
AgendaQuick©2005 - 2018 Destiny Software Inc., All Rights Reserved