Approval with the following conditions:
1) The applicant provides specificity to the guided maximum occupancy of each unit, ensuring compliance with City Code Section 8.5-43. - Required space in dwelling units, based upon the size of each unit;
2) Registration of the property manager accessible at all times, to resolve complaints or violations of City Code;
3) Issuance of guide booklets for renters regarding local rules and public service resources to minimize conflicts;
4) The applicant files for and obtains St. Lucie County & City of Fort Pierce Business Tax Licenses within fourteen (14) days of Conditional Use approval; and
5) Adherence to the use limitations presented with the application proposal.